Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here are some more Journal Pages that I have created with my journal kit. Thanks to Michelle for the great idea - I haven't had a chance to travel with it yet, but I have to travel for work in the next few weeks so it will be coming with me!

The photo didn't quite work out for this page, the frame and words came from a magazine and I used a piece of foil to create the mirror.

Don't forget to check out the blogs of other GPP Street Team members for some great journal kit and journaling ideas.

3 comments:

michelle ward said...

Oooh Megan - I love anything hands. I'm pouting because I can't click on this to see bigger - I wann know what messages you have on it. And aren't you clever with the foil?? Love finding things in magazines to use on a page - this is a cool way to use it. Thanks for coming back to share more with the team.

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan, so glad you posted your journal spread and the journal kit you put together... hope you find lots of time to yourself on your trip so you can "play" in your journal!

forcryeye said...

Love the drop dead georgous page, too clever! The hand is delightful...maybe I will try my hand at that today...pun intended.